Pallet racking legs are often supporting many tonnes of product. Protecting these legs is of vital importance to avoid potential disasters caused as a result of impact by forklifts or trolleys. Bull-Dog brackets are manufactured from heavy steel plate and bolt to the warehouse floor independent of the racking, therefore isolating any impact from the structural members of the racking system.
Click on an image below for product specific information
- Designed to comply with AS 4084-2012.
- 200mm internal clearance for large frame base plates.
- 400 – 500mm high for increased protection and visibility.
- Manufactured from 5 or 6mm thick mild steel.
- Hot dip galvanised with Yellow powder coat.
- Mounted independently to avoid impact transference (fixings supplied).