Directional Tactile Bar
Raised flat-top tactile bars are used to assist visually impaired individuals of the direction in which the path travels. While used for directional assistance for pedestrian travel, they also provide guidance around obstacles like street furniture in high foot traffic areas.
Click on an image below for product specific information
- Guides around obstacles.
- Provides directional assistance between facilities.
- Slip rated to AS/NZS 4586.
- Manufactured from 316 stainless or durable TPU.
- Drilling template available for BTD101-SS only.
- No messy adhesives necessary just drill and press the step into the mounting hole.
- Simply drill and press fit for a high end look with maximum slip resistance.