Designed to assist visually impaired pedestrians, tactile pads are 300 x 300mm polyurethane coloured tiles with raised patterns that provide warning of upcoming hazards or to give guidance in a specific direction. The peel and stick nature means they are easy to install by simply preparing the surface, peeling the backing sheet and sticking to your intended location.
Click on an image below for product specific information
- 300 x 300mm self-adhesive tiles
- Manufactured from durable TPU
- Available in a range of colours
- Slip rated to AS/NZS 4586
- Simple peel and stick installation